When you work with us you can rest assured. As independent brokers with years of experience, we are licensed and regulated by the Insurance Commissioner’s Office, registered with the State Health Exchange, Insured and Bonded having underwent and completed thorough background checks.
Our credentials provided here
If you would like to reach us now please call
Washington Health Plans
1711 W Main Street
How We Can Help
We never charge for any of our services. You can never pay less for your coverage anywhere else as insurance rates are regulated by the government and must be the same regardless of where you purchase your coverage thorough.
When you work with us you can rest assured that we are professionally licensed by the State Insurance Commissioner’s Office which also means passing background checks, meeting annual continuing education requirements and professionally insured under a multi-million dollar Errors and Omissions Insurance policy to further protect you and your Private Information. Do not allow yourself to become a victim of identity theft or let your information fall into the wrong hands.
- We will help you qualify for all the federal subsidies and tax credits you may eligible for to help pay your insurance premiums.
- We will help you with the Enrollment Assistance for the benefits you are entitled to be receiving under the new
- We will help you make sure you are receiving all of the benefits you are entitled to receive through the various programs under the Affordable Care Act!
- You never pay us anything.
- You can not purchase a plan anywhere else for less money.
- Easy and fast answers to all your coverage questions.
- Always speak with the same licensed and experienced representative.
- Local office support.
- We are licensed and regulated by the Insurance Commissioner in each state we do business with.
- We have nearly 20 years of experience providing health benefits to families and small businesses.
- We carry a multi-million dollar professional Errors and Commissions Insurance for your protection.
- Free Prescription Discount Card.
- Access to Low Cost Supplemental Coverages to help fill in the gaps in coverage.
- Extensive Library of Information regarding a wide variety of topics including Social Security Timing.
- Free Living Will Kit.
- Can not be singled out for a rate increase.
- Special features for you to consider ON OUR MAJOR MEDICAL PLANS
- Flexible plan design….puts you in charge
- Your Choice of deductible options
- Doctor visit co-pay available
- Prescription co-pay plans available
- 100% coverage after your chosen deductible / co-insurance
- ALL PLANS HAVE OUT OF POCKET MAXIMUMS
- Choice of networks of hospitals and doctors
- 1st Dollar Wellness Options